- He is very professional and kind. He always listens and addresses all of my questions and concerns. I wouldn't go to any other orthapedic surgeon. I have complete faith in Dr. Easton.
Source: healthgradesBy - Helen McCullough-
- I recommend everyone to Dr. Easton. He did my knee revision surgery. My surgery went extremely well and my recovery was exceptional. To me he is a master surgeon.
- I absolutely love Dr Easton. He is phenomenally proficient surgically. My surgery was so well performed that PT commented on what a great surgeon he is too. He is honest and does not recommend treatments for his own financial gain, but presents an honest recommendation with options. He is also kind, which is exceptionally important to me. I also appreciate his humble attitude, while most MD's naturally project an arrogance, he feels like he cares about others. Many thanks!
Source: healthgradesBy - Lydia-
- He was wonderful with my husband which had double knee replacement. When we went to rehab everyone that looked at his knees said “those are Dr. Easton knees” because the incision was perfect.
Source: healthgradesBy - Maggie Bradford-
- Excellent Doctor, with good bed side manners. Was moving around great after 1 month from total knee replacement.Professional and sincere. Highly Highly recommended.
- The most wonderful, caring doctor I’ve been to in a long time. He is an awesome man. He cares about people. I am without pain today! So happy!
- Easy to schedule appointments; staff were all excellent and caring. Dr Easton was kind and compassionate.
- I’ve been very pleased with Dr. Easton and his team. The wait time has been much less than at times in the past at BROC, yet I didn’t feel like he rushed through my appointment when he came in. He offered several treatment options, solicited my input and we decided on a path forward. Just how o want my health care providers to be.
- Dr. Easton when I first met him he showed me that he was concerned about me and my health and he answers every questions that I asked him his staff also showed concern and compassion great team! Dr. Easton God Bless Each Of U keep your kind heart and compassion
Source: healthgradesBy - Nancy McCalope-
- He is a very good Dr. to have for any ( Hip or knee ) surgerys . Heard good positive things about him. I just started seeing him and all ready to me he is very good in what he does. I would tell anyone if you got ( Hip or knee ) problems he is the Dr. I would tell you to see.
Source: healthgradesBy - Gerald J Waguespack-
- Dr Easton is wonderful. Takes the time to explain the problem & options. When he did my surgery (hip replacement), he called me at home before & after surgery.
- Fit me in for second opinion in pm on same day appt requested through surgeon in another area of BROC. This may have been just luck, but Dr. Easton was very thorough and answered all the questions we had without making us feel rushed. Would definitely recommend.
- Dr. Easton was extremely patient and kind. I am very satisfied with Dr. Easton and trust him with my care.
Source: healthgradesBy - Tara-
- Visit with Dr Easton was wonderful. Such a caring doctor who is very intelligent. Answers all your questions and provides a plan of care for you. Highly recommend him
Source: healthgradesBy - Helen-
- I was having pain in my hip. Dr. Easton took x-rays and provided a good explanation of what he thought was my problem and a solution to the problem. Dr. Easton and his staff are very “patient oriented” and provide excellent patient care.
Source: healthgradesBy - Gus Harkness-
- He is always attentive and appreciates the patient's input. He is very knowledgeable and has an explanation for each situation. Every time I go to see him, I leave on a positive note.
Source: healthgradesBy - MAF-
- Dr Easton has been extremely kind and effective throughout a difficult and trying recovery.
Source: healthgradesBy - Lora Taylor-
- Dr Easton is an awesome surgeon and exceptional Doctor. Developing septic condition in 25 y/o knee replacement was his first surgery on me then redoing replacement which did great till got septic again. Came in on his weekend off to perform surgery and cleaned out replacement. Doing good still but staying on antibiotics. Definitely saved my leg through his dedication. All his staff have been exceptional in handling my care.
Source: healthgradesBy - John Mabry-
Knee ReplacementDr. Easton did my knee replacement 2 years ago and it was awesome. He has bed side manners and most of all Knowledge . I highly rate him as a #1
Best Knee Doctor EverI’ve had a total of 15 surgeries on my left knee. After my 14th (total knee replacement) it failed after only 3 years. I was referred to Dr Easton by a Dr in Covington. Dr Easton did a second knee replacement and it’s been great every since. Not only is he smart but also very mechanically inclined! Great Dr!!
- I had my hip replaced on November 26, 2016 by Dr. Easton it's now September 11 2017 and saying I recommend him and his staff is a extreme understatement. I can't put in words how awesome he is but here's my story. three years prior to the surgery I lived in horrible pain and my life sucked!!! And now less than a year later I can confidently 100% say dr. Easton gave me my life back. I am 100% completely pain-free and the only pain I felt after the surgery was a slight discomfort from the incision for a day or two. I was back on my feet in just a few months and now I'm able to horse play with my kids and carry my seven-year-old daughter on my shoulders which is a part of life I thought I wouldn't be able to ever have but now it's a reality. I no longer walk with a limp and have had four people tell me this week I have no limp whatsoever. if you're thinking about getting hip replacement surgery All I can say is do it ASAP and get Dr. Easton to do it. It's by far the best decision I've ever made because I now live a normal happy life.
Source: GoogleBy - bert Taylor-
- Dr Easton is the MAN! Awesome doctor and staff! I had my 15th knee surgery on the same knee and second knee replacement in 3 years on the same knee and I was walking without crutches in 10 days. I went back to work after 8 days! It’s been 2 years and my knee and leg feel better than it has for the past 20 years. Simply amazing! I do things now I would have never done before. Dr. Easton gave me the ability to live more, do more and not be in constant pain and constant fear that I’ll end up back for surgery number 16. People can’t believe I’ve had 2 knee replacements on the same knee...If you want a GREAT SURGEON who is not only brilliant but mechanically inclined then you want Dr. Easton! My previous Dr was a Harvard and Stanford graduate, brilliant man but NO mechanical inclination. He had to do 2 “revisions” on me and was trying to do a third to fix my FIRST replacement... I sad hell NO! And was referred to Dr Easton by a panel of Dr’s and a specialist from Washington state university. I’m telling you...DR. EASTON IS THE MAN!
Source: GoogleBy - Kjnjazzman Martin-
- Dr. Easton did total hip replacement on my right hip. I was playing golf after 88 days (was supposed to wait 90). Walking on first day. I used a walker for maybe 3 days then I just walked. No more pain!!! Do the physical therapy like he tells you to and it's all great! I would recommend him to anyone that needs a hip!!! Great nurses, care and overall GREAT surgeon!! A lady that works with my wife had her hip replaced the same day as I had mine by Dr. Easton. She's already set up her appointment for her other hip. Dr. Easton is definitely "The Hip Doctor" !!
Source: GoogleBy - Andrew Hodges-
- Had an appointment on he same day and time I requested. After arriving very little wait time. Dr. Easton came in listens to my issues gave me my options answer my questions and had his assistance come and take care of me who was also very knowledgeable.
Source: GoogleBy - Melvin Ike-
- I saw Doctor Robert Easton and his excellent PA’s (Casie Courrege & Logan Bownds) for 3 years prior to my surgery. Dr Easton gave me all the treatment and guidance I needed for a total knee Replacement in December 2018. I took his advise in advance of my surgery and with his excellent surgical skills, my knee is pain free. Doctor Easton and his Physician Assistants are true Professionals with a great bed-side manner. I can gladly give him a 5* STAR rating, and would rate him and his staff even higher if I could. He gets my two-thumbs up
Source: GoogleBy - Steve Scallan-
- Dr. Easton is a wonderful doctor who truly cares about his patients.
Source: GoogleBy - Angela Cayette-
- When to see Dr. Robert Easton with my right knee in trouble pain it hurt to walk. He did what was necessary to take my pain away eith an injection snd some.physical therapy. Feeling a whole lot better later on that night now I am able to walk and do the things for myself. It is a great winderful place to go ehen you are in pain. Everyone what do nice and very helpful. Thank you.Dr Robert Easton saffs and teams.
Source: GoogleBy - Pearl Jacobs-
- Dr. Easton & his staff are real professionals. They are always kind & very concerned, especially Melissa. Their hospitality were superb. Dr Easton concerns made me feel as if he was treating his mother. He made person al calls to me before my surgery. Checking on me & encouraging me. I had my bilateral knee replacement surgery a year ago this month. I'm very satisfied. I didn't have any complications. "Praise God". I highly recommend Dr. Easton & his team of professionals.
Source: GoogleBy - Betty Morris-
Write a review
If you're interested in submitting a testimonial for Dr. Eason, Please use the form below to do so.
Fields marked (*) are required