Dr. Easton is an orthopedic surgeon specializing in hip and knee joint replacement. He is dedicated to providing the highest quality orthopedic care to the community of LA. After completing his medical degree from the Louisiana State University School of Medicine and residency from the Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, he went on to pursue a fellowship in adult reconstruction surgery from The Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH).
Dr. Easton provides free hip and knee replacements in the USA and travel with operation walk Denver to multiple Central American countries.
- Bachelor of Science
Louisiana State University (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Doctor of Medicine
Louisiana State University School of Medicine
Louisiana State University Health
Adult Reconstruction Surgery Fellowship
The Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH)
American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons AAOS
Honors & Awards
- Resident Liaison to American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons ~ Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center
- Honors Program ~ Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center
- Abstract nominated for Russell Hibbs Award ~ Scoliosis Research Society
- Academic Achievement in College of Basic Sciences
- Louisiana State University Varsity Cheerleading Captain
- Louisiana State University Dean's List
- Louisiana State University Junior Varsity Letterman
Publications & Presentations
- Easton, R., Omotola, A., Krause, P., Maristany, M., and Bok, L. "Efficacy of CT Scanning in Diagnosis of Traumatic Knee Arthrotomies." Louisiana Orthopaedic Association Annual Meeting
- Easton, R., Penton, J., and Cascio, B. "Hip Labral Tear: A Case Presentation." Louisiana Orthopaedic Association Annual Meeting
- Omotola, A., Easton, R., Molligan, H., and Rooney, R. "A percent of Total Hip Arthroplasty Patients Require Adductor Tenotomy."
- Burger, E., Baratta, R.V., King, A.G.S., Easton, R. Lu, Y., Solomonow, M., and Riemer, B. The Memory Properties of Cold-Worked Titanium Rods in Scoliosis Constructions"
- Burger, E., Baratta, R.V., King, A.G.S., Easton, R., Lu, Y., Solomonow, M., and Riemer, B. Failure of Proximal Constructs in Scoliosis: The Role of Metal Memory." 38th Annual Scoliosis Research Society Meeting
- Easton, R. Metal Memory in Stainless Steel and Titanium Scoliosis Rods." LSUHSC Annual Summer Research Symposium
- Dissection Instructor for First Year Medical Students ~ Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center
- Table Instructor ~ AO North America Advanced Operating Room Personnel Course
- Surgery Interest Group ~ Vice President
- Admissions Tour Guide
- Day with the Doctors
- Camp Tiger Counselor
- Louisiana State University Athletic Advisory Board